Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Negligent

That's me. I can't believe it's been three weeks since I've updated. I have many photos to share.

Since I last posted:
-we have taken the kids ice skating for the first time
-Sassy won student of the month
-we watched some friends dancing hula
-Rock Star made a video for her book report (see Tinker Bell & Iridessa pics below)
-We celebrated spirit week (and I won an award..haha)

I'm sure there are other noteworthy things, but nothing's coming to mind right now. I know what you're waiting for...pictures. So, ok.

Here we go...

February 20th








February 21










February 24






February 26th










February 28th
















Pura Mexicana!!! After skating, we had chocolate con churros.



March 1st







March 2nd









March 4th






March 5




And, last but not least...

March 7


No comments:

Post a Comment